Saturday, January 12, 2013

Nature Valley Crunchy Oats & Dark Chocolate Granola Bar


If, like me, you are a compulsive buyer of chocolate things, even your 'diet food' will end up being umm... chocolate-y. Yup, so I went hunting for low cal snacks to eat during office hours and came back with a box of Nature Valley Crunchy Oats & Dark Chocolate Granola bars. And these babies will forever rid you of your hatred for granola bar thingies.

An individual pack comes with two bars in it, which I find a tad inconvenient. I may not want to eat two bars at once and storing an open pack is a hassle. However, it is difficult to stop hogging both because they're oh so good. The oats bars are firm and crunchy, and the dark chocolate just right. The bland taste of oats allows for the taste of chocolate to come through beautifully.


But it's not as indulgent as I make it out to be. The 42 g pack of two is energy-packed with 195 kcal, and can well make for a meal on the run. Priced at INR 35, these Spain-made bars are also pocket friendly. I like.

RATING: 3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like