Thursday, January 17, 2013

Cadbury Dairy Milk Shots


Eating and reviewing exotic phoren chocolates is so exciting, that I have been ignoring much of our homegrown stuff. In fact, I got asked only the other day by a friend why Dairy Milk doesn't warrant a review on my blog. I said it does; only it is boring. Incidentally, a colleague offered me a pack of Cadbury Dairy Milk Shots yesterday afternoon, and here comes my first Dairy Milk product review - sooner than later. 

While a regular bar of Dairy Milk doesn't exactly excite me, a couple of Cadbury's Dairy Milk Shots are smallhappymakers. You can pop a couple of them into your mouth, get your dose of chocolate and not feel too guilty about the calories. The outer layer is crunchy, and the soft, milk chocolate inside kind of melts in your mouth. More like 'muh mein laddoo phoota' unlike their adorable TVCs which have 'Mann mein laddoo phoota' as their punchline.




Priced at Rs. 2 for two of these chocolate balls, it offers great worth for money and makes for the perfect dessert for the calorie-counting chocoholic.

RATING: 3/5

1 comment:

You may also like